My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Love you Maa...


10th May…for me its not another day on the calendar…it’s a day to thank the person who is most important to me…its the day to say how special the person is for me…it’s the day to show how much I care…it’s the day to tell her ‘I love you’! She is always with me in good & bad. We cry together…we laugh together. She is there all the time to hold me tight. At times when I screwed up with life, it was she who stood by me. When I fall ill it is she who says, ‘don’t worry I’m with you’. When I burst out with anger, fear or frustration it is she who endure all my perturbation. When I’m hurt by loved ones it is only she who can read my mind.

She is the only person who wants to guard me from all evil powers of the world…for her I will never grow up. She feels proud with my triumph, she feels miserable with my breakdown. With time we have become best of friends…to discuss about relationships & even MEN!

She is my guardian, my mentor, my pal, my guide…she is my mom! The most caring, lovable, protective…the best mom of the world! It was she for whom I managed to fight back when there was no reason left for me to dream or to hope. It was because of her I learned that it doesn’t matter if you fall, what matter is how you stand up after falling. She is truly my reason to live! Anybody can turn me down, anybody can leave me alone, anybody can hurt me… but I know Maa, you will always be there for me! I may never be able to say you this face to face (you know my ego problem)…but I’m sorry…sorry for whatever you had to face for me few years back…sorry for whatever you had to pay because of my mistakes…sorry I lied…sorry I messed up. I know you will forgive me sooner or later…because if nobody else, only you know how much I’m putting my efforts to make everything perfect for us.

Happy Mother’s Day!!

1 comment:

Nikhil Bhagia said...

hey congo...

We have this love w/ parents that is supposed to be understood.......hardly expressed......but atleast on sumdays.......we do........ :-)