My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Astral Journey


My heart singed by the chastity…beckoning of hope seemed impossible to resist. Quest for my long lost belief seemed to come to an end. Still I was not strong enough to fight with the fears I had… I forgot to live.

I tried to hear the music of life but my heart was still pervaded with the fragrance of yours…my mind was still captivated with single most memories of yours…you left no room for me to make a new one.

But I knew I had to move on…I knew you were not worthy enough to give up my life…I knew you were the one who killed my spirit. I tried to take help of hatred to gather some strength to ignore your thoughts & extend my hand to touch the light instead…that helped a bit. I realized I had more reasons to hate you.

As I groped towards the illumination, I felt sound of your laugh was fading out…with every step of mine, I was shedding off the feeling of your touch left in me…I was leaving you!

I felt numb as I reached the end…I had the world full of glow in front of me…I could learn the way to live once again. But as I was about to take the last step I got shivers down my spine…I turned my back & shut the window.

Breaking down into tears, I realized no matter how much bad you have done, no matter how contemptible you were I failed to take you out of my soul…My Love for you remains.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"kichu jinish somoyer sathey bhule jawa uchit-naholey nijekei kosto petey hoi". Literary Skills diye jodi lekhata bibechona korte hoi bolboo--i really doubt ami erokom lekhaa adou likte parbo kinaa--and ami awaj dichi naa--i really mean it.