My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Conspiracy of love


Last night you woke me up. Why did you swathe your smell with the gust? I know it was ‘you’ who instructed it to play with my hair just the way you used to do. I know it was ‘you’ who instructed it to bind me with excessive indulgence just the way you used to do. I know ‘you’ are the intriguer!

Still intoxicated with the intense pain I went up to shut the window…but you, the swindler, trained the breeze to remind me of all the words you sang to me on that moonlit night. You made sound of the wind to reverberate every word you said to me which I thought was lost with resonance of life. I drew a veil over my thoughts, locked them into the deep dark room of my heart & shut the window glass.

But you were not ready to accept defeat. You used darkness of the room to clasp me tight & to make me suffer in your thought. You scraped my heart & made me bleed once again.

I wanted to put on the light & screw your conspiracy…but one part of me still wanted to feel the pain of yours!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ami jani na...eta tui kake niye likhechis............bt kichu ekta feel korte parlam...best lekha tor theke pelam porte....keep it up...

Unknown said...

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Tomake aar lekha nei ki bolbo.... great going......

SrjT said...

simply superb.. well cant say wht made u write this.. but it has a master's touch, only a genious can do..

SIDDHARTHA said...

Khub bhalo hoyeche maa'm.
erokom lekha aro chai..